ImmersionRC Tramp HV 5G8 Vtx V2
The ImmersionRC Tramp HV 5.8GHz Video Tx is one of the most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter available today. Only 4 grams, and a slender 31 x 20mm, the TrampHV is also a small direct LiPo-powered vTx.
* The USA Version is identical to the International, and EU versions, with one exception. The firmware is region-locked to prevent transmission outside of the USA Ham band. All RaceBand channels are still available, and all power settings are available.
Smallest, Lightest in the Business
This is the smallest, lightest, high-power, high-voltage A/V Transmitter in the business, 31 x 20mm, with a slender 17mm waist, weighing only 4 grams!
Even at this size, the traditional ImmersionRC 5V filtered camera power supply is also included. Twin ground cables from the tiny locking connectors ensure that noisy supply currents keep the camera supply clean.
To cap it off, in addition to running directly from a 2s-6s (HV) LiPo, the TrampHV will happily run from a 5V supply already available in the quad.
- Smallest direct LiPo powered vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control (optional)
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 600mW linear power control
- All 40 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
- Retail regional locking without opening package
- Dimensions: L=32mm x W=14mm x H=5mm
- Weight: 4g (Tx only, without SMA cable)
- Power Output: Programmable, 1mW to > 600mW
- Channels: 48 standard, arbitrary using race wand
- RF Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Connector: U.FL
- AV Connector: JST-GH, 6 pin, locking
- TNR Connector: JST-GH, 4 pin, locking
- Audio: Mono, Subcarriers on 6.0 and 6.5MHz (cloned)
- Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
- Pit Frequency: User/Race Organizer Definable
- Video Impedance: 75 ohms
- Power Requirements: 2s-6s HV Lipo (6s as of March 2017)
- Power Consumption: ~4W max. @ 600mW, ~1.9W @ 200mW
||70 x 70 x 25 mm